Old New BSG Raider

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
She's back, and dare I say, better than ever. It's coming soon, and will be a full $125 less than what we paid a few years ago. I'll post a better review soon, and will be building this asap. A few quick things I really dig - VERY little clean up. Little to no bubbles/fill needed. Brass rod in the laser cannons...

So, here's pics:























 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedi Dade

Sr Member
Damn it people do n't you know I'm trying to buy a house. You can't keep bringing all of these cool kits out while I need the money elsewhere - Damn you all....


Seriously - I hopew this will be around a while so that I can get it when my bank account recovers fromt he settlement and downpayment hits its about to take ;)

Looks awesome. Is it hollow for lighting...Please say there will e a lighting kit option?

Jedi Dade
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lanboy

Well-Known Member
Holy crap. Sign me up. That looks fantastic, the perfect companion for Jesse's studio-scale Viper....
 

Mycroft Holmes

Well-Known Member
I was commisioned by Jim Key to build the patterns for that beauty. I was and still am proud of it. I have to send a box of missing parts to the new owner ;)
They were scratch built since they were NOT IDed at the time. I'm sure glad its back out for more to enjoy.

Go Jessey


Mark
 

Jestefarean

Sr Member
Originally posted by Mycroft Holmes@Jun 17 2005, 04:59 PM
I was commisioned by Jim Key to build the patterns for that beauty. I was and still am proud of it. I have to send a box of missing parts to the new owner ;)
They were scratch built since they were NOT IDed at the time. I'm sure glad its back out for more to enjoy.

Go Jessey


Mark
[snapback]1014753[/snapback]​

LOL. Yep...they are Mark's old project. The first kits are coming available now. It's the same kit released by Fed Models a while back with a few of the details redone. If anyone would like information please fee free to PM me or email jestefarean@comcast.net

Thanks

Jesse
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gunnerk19

Master Member
Holy Crap. That is beautiful.

And I just realized; The recessed plates in the 14th pic are the same pieces they used for the top of the Colonial blaster...

I know it's probably been pointed out before, but I have no life... :lol
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KrokoHunter

Sr Member
Wow.

This is great news. I really love the Raider (don't tell my girlfriend :D )

Now, I just have to decide, whether I should buy this kit, or still go for building the Raider myself. hmmmmmmm

I already have a bunch of the parts needed, and I will obtain alot more, through other projects, but it's really a nice kit.

what to do, what to do ..


/Niels
 

Jestefarean

Sr Member
Originally posted by KrokoHunter@Jun 22 2005, 02:00 AM
Wow.

This is great news. I really love the Raider (don't tell my girlfriend  :D )

Now, I just have to decide, whether I should buy this kit, or still go for building the Raider myself. hmmmmmmm

I already have a bunch of the parts needed, and I will obtain alot more, through other projects, but it's really a nice kit.

what to do, what to do ..


/Niels
[snapback]1017875[/snapback]​

Why not do both? Buy the kit...and then customize it up?.?. ;) (course I am biased. )
 

KrokoHunter

Sr Member
he he thanks for the advice Jesse :D

If I suddenly have a bag of money with no receiver written to it, sometimes this summer, I might do that.

Only problem is, as it is right now, it's alot of money for me...

Ohhh well.

Anybody need a website :p
 

Jestefarean

Sr Member
Originally posted by KrokoHunter@Jun 23 2005, 08:14 AM
he he thanks for the advice Jesse  :D

If I suddenly have a bag of money with no receiver written to it, sometimes this summer, I might do that.

Only problem is, as it is right now, it's alot of money for me...

Ohhh well.

Anybody need a website  :p
[snapback]1018920[/snapback]​

LOL...I know and understand. Sorry if I sounded insensitive.

(now...if you do find that bag of money though, call me...I can help you "take care" of it. ;) )
 

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Top