Ok this is an odd one......

BIKERFETT

Sr Member
I own an auction house and we get Rascal Scooters,see pic below, all of the time. They cost like 5k and they sell for 200. I am wanting to change this into a themed type vehicle that I can ride in parades. I am thinking Iron Man, Captain America, or Star Wars Themed. I am excited to see your ideas and or designs if possible.

CHris

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is closer. I really like the Iron Man and Captain America cause I have those costumes and the kids love them! lol

Thanx

I like Steve's idea, It's simple and if you have the Costume already, Then it would be just enough. You gotta add a flag too.:thumbsup It's going to be used in a parade after all. We've skinned golf carts at the print shop I freelance for, and it's waaay cheaper than custom paint. My suggestion, If your going to do it yourself is to wet install some kickass vinyl decals.:love Don't forget the heat gun for getting it around those bends. It's a pain in the arsh if it's done right it looks amazing.

Everytime I see one of these things I think of this....
Wheelchair Man Falling Down Elevator Shaft - Yakety Sax - YouTube

Yoda. Build a platform that he stands on. The wearer sits upright on only a cushion, with his real legs inside the platform.
You could dress up the steering column to look more Star Wars-y, or maybe dress it up like Yoda's cane.
Put a mirror on each the side under the platform at a 45° angle to the ground to make it appear as if the platform is floating. (a trick used for the Landspeeder back in '76)

First, I was thinking of Yoda's chair from the Jedi Council chamber, but it is too big and too bulbous to build easily.

Kinda would have liked to had a couple of those when a friend and I did Steve Zodiac and Venus a few years back at a con.

attachment.php

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back