OH SNAP! Second giveaway on the grassy knoll!

I want to nominate Luke Moonwalker. I've had two different deals with him through the junkyard, and he's been a total stand-up guy. He even sent me an additional sticker when asked to fix the original one. Great seller, and he said him and his significant other are expecting. Very cool!

Nominate MicDavis. A true friend and a great member of this community. The rpf wouldnt be the same without him and his wisdom and coughsarcasmcough....

He is a great builder that brought us the amazingly well done 2001 space odyssey helmets...Plus, he is always willing to help members with their builds.

I nominate Orange_Blend

Not only did he organise the Secret Santa, which is alot of work and it all went smoothly

he is also a PIF legend. He has put up his own items (sometimes high value) to help out others and keep things moving.

He is also working on a Tobin's Guide, which will turn out amazing

and an all round amazing, helpful guy.

P.s thanks for the nomination OB, it had no relevence in me nominating you though :)

I would like to nominate Larry Yo....oh wait. Never mind.

How about Mike Ver....crap!

Let's just go with Indy Fan Chuck ;)

I'm going to throw Orange_Blend under the bus--I mean, nominate... Gonna nominate him :lol

For many of the same reasons as already stated. He is a selfless giver in the Pay it Forward thread, helping others start or add to their collections. And he also opened up his home recently for a local prop party (which looked like fun!)

I'm also going to nominate Munson. His grapple gun video tutorials are simply amazing, and he makes them for the community to learn from. Let's also not forget his recent challenge coin and Ladies of the RPF calendar!

Finally, Rebelscum. He is opening his shop (again!) Soon to host a prop party where I will get to meet some great people and see their collections. And when I needed some help recently with a display stand, he jumped right in and offered the assistance of designing and cutting the acrylic at a VERY reasonable rate.

A second giveaway? You mad man!!

Ok, So for this go around, I'm going to nominate epilepticsquirl

He was kind enough to donate his time to 3D render a prop which I've been wanting for a few years, and has done the same for others also.

Next, I will nominate WarPig, Tex was very kind to not only get me a book from Amazon that I couldn't get off Amazon.ca, but he also put his cash up for it and wouldn't let me pay till I recieved it. A great guy who is always eager to help.

And just for good measure, I'm going to nominate MovieFreak. He did SO much to keep things moving in the PiF thread, and made sure everyone was able to get in on the fun.

Ok, this is by no means an exhaustive list, but these few came to mind. If I understand correctly, I can nominate however many I want to, as long as I say two nice things:

Texas007 refused money for a prop part I was seeking, and then saved me money by throwing in another item at a major discount. He was incredibly nice via PM, and I really appreciated it.

Protokev has become a great friend, and we communicate via email and text all the time. He is one of the wittiest guys I know and is also a great listener. He purchased a shirt for a mutual friend, and I thought that was a really swell thing to do.

Hydin himself, even though he said he didn't want that. Chris is probably the funniest person on chat when I am fortunate enough to catch him on there. He always makes me laugh and is also generous when it comes to these giveaways.

Orange_Blend: He isn't the Santa of the RPF for nothing. He hooked me up with an item that ran out in the JY that COULD have been worth way more if he held on to it, but he wanted to make sure I had one. He also gave away his house and home (that is an exaggeration , but almost) in the Pay if Forward thread.

DBalschi for showing the way on how to create inexpensive, but excellent prop replicas. His Ooze Canister thread is great. He is also a funny guy and a great friend .

Interceptor6's posts often make me smile and he is a talented prop builder to boot. He makes the finest Trek necklaces this side of the galaxy and is also incredibly funny.

Darth_Myeek is always quick to shoot a pleasant PM as soon as you need one. His warped sense of humor rivals my own and he is just a all-in-alll nice dude.

I nominate micdavis for the help he provided me with the letters for my TMNT ooze canister build and I nominate protokev for his awesome keymaster costume.

Oh shoot just realized I have to say two nice things. So for Mic I would like to point out that when I was trying to do a prop party he was the first person to message me about a donation even though he did not know me at the time. And protokev did some awesome blog videos for dragoncon. Both of them have made my short time here a great experience!

I nominate Moviefreak who needs a new pair of shoes... :)

And Error who is wild and loves what she does..:eek

and Surreal Studios who is a Great guy.. :cool

I nominate Anakin Starkiller, He makes great lightsaber(as well as other Starwars, and Doctor Who) replicas, and he's really nice, he sent me a free lightsaber part! :)

I nominate CSMacLaren (Mac)

Mac has always to me personaly and from his posts to others been willing to help, lend an eye or share info on Vader related stuff or anything that he can really.

He also is very generous with sharing any methods or tricks he has come across, or will gladly direct you to someone/somewhere to find an answer etc...

~Jon

mine's are

Jedifyfe and fusenova

I don't need to tell you why, right?

ok, again
Jedifyfe, I never cross a message with him, but I read him a lot, and what he do it's amazing,
FuseNova, because I'm relative new here, and his giveaway, make me think a lot about the people in this forum, and how it works

I nominate Orange_blend for the SS and just being an all around nice dude and FuseNova for reminding me what the holidays are all about, no matter the religion and for also just being an awesome dude.

Appreciate the nominations guys but I'd like to see someone with talent get this ;)

Moffeaton is at the top of my list for his amazing modeling abilities and willingness to share his builds with the community.

I need to think about #2. So many to choose from.

I nominate the following.......

#1. TazVader: Christian is nothing less than a prime RPF member. He is a decent and friendly guy who even after a serious accident has continually drip fed us a fantastic run of National Treasure goodies......I salute him. MY NT COLLECTION SALUTES HIM!

#2. Matt Munson: Because I've heard he is a nice guy!

I rest my case!:sleep

OH SNAP! I nominate Finhead one more time for good measure! (I know this doesn't get his name in again but I don't care). In addition to my previous nomination he's sent ANOTHER kick a$$ gift out to help someone who was left behind in the Secret Santa and still tells me he's willing to help some more!

I, honenstly would like to nominate SPY007, for his enticing creativity, and wholesome sincerity. He was and is very helpful, understanding and ingenious, at least when it comes to prop building threads.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back