Oh Lord bless this thy hand grenade... (Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch)

bigbisont

Been slacking off in my non-Aliens props. I figured it was finally time to diversify my displays a bit and add the long desired "Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch".

My goal was the create the most screen accurate grenade I could, and I am not unhappy with the results, but I can't help but feel like this is version 1.0. I think I will try again later. I feel like some parts were over-done and some not taken far enough. Anyways, for now this is what i came up with!

Reference shots

WIP shots

"Final" for now...

Thanks for looking

That's brilliant, hard to get screenshots from such an old movie, unless they have done a blu ray version?? Awesome work on this though I d like one myself ;):thumbsup

Great work! I love it! :love :thumbsup

Sorry, maybe I'm totally wrong, but isn't there a little gem on top of the pearl missing? :confused

Fantastic! This has been a project on my to do list for a while. I have a friend who is a priest, and fan of Monty Python who would get a kick if I made him one.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back