Oh look, another star wars movie

I think the old republic thing could become interesting or really bad. I loved KOTOR and some lore from that time. The Revan plot was great and would've worked in movie/trilogy as well.

Is RJ really working on his trilogy? Wow, hope he kneels down every evening and thanks god that he still has a career after tlj.

KOTOR as a new trilogy would.be the dream. But has a trilogy been based on an already existing story? (I'm asking because I'm not knowledgeable enough of the whole expanded storyline)

Maybe just some bits and pieces of lore from the old republic would get in but not the actual KOTOR arc.

They can just do a one shot like Solo or Rogue One based on KOTOR and I bet a lot of fans would be happy.

Idk. I don't like Brie Larson. And It's not because I'm "a 40-year-old white trash" (I'm asian, nice try Brie), but because she's just plain hypocritically racist, immature and likes to make everything a political statement.

I can't even watch a marvel movie interview without her trying to project her opinions onto her co-stars and viewers. Even the co-stars make it obvious of her intentions as to alert the view of the BS happening.

KOTOR as a new trilogy would.be the dream. But has a trilogy been based on an already existing story? (I'm asking because I'm not knowledgeable enough of the whole expanded storyline)

Maybe just some bits and pieces of lore from the old republic would get in but not the actual KOTOR arc.

They can just do a one shot like Solo or Rogue One based on KOTOR and I bet a lot of fans would be happy.

I'm sure you'll get some to say the ST is based (or a copy of) the OT, but the first 6 were all from george and there were no other stories to base it on. That leaves Solo (which had nothing to do with solo books of yesteryear as I recall, and Rogue One which was based on a line from the crawl of the original.

I'll toss in, the ST isn't very good as their "original story" type stuff goes, so basing on an existing story hopefully works much better :)

Not following the connection here. Mind explaining?
Sorry I forgot about this thread!

I realized after watching CM that I’m willing to allow Marvel to do a LOT of stuff that I wasn’t allowing Star Wars to do at that point. Enjoyable as the MCU may be as a whole I began to see the holes in them technically and story-wise which softened my view of TLJ. I coupled this with trying to rewatch the prequels which I greatly dislike and began to see TLJ with new eyes. I don’t think it’s the best movie ever, or even my favorite Star Wars movie, but it has more value to me now than my expectations allowed me to see at the time of my initial viewing.
It isn’t CMs fault exactly, but it got the ball rolling.

I think this is just an internet rumor at the moment:

I hope that it's just a rumor and nothing more. Even though Chloe Zhao is all the rage in Hollywood right now, she isn't exactly an established director with much of a track record. Plus, I feel that she's more of an art film kind of director, and looking at the track record so far of "art films" in the MCU (the first Hulk movie and The Eternals) art movie directors, and action flicks like comic book and Star Wars movies aren't really a good match.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back