Want to Buy Oh LaLa replica magazine from Back to the Future 2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thatsmybuddy

I've been looking for the FULL Oh LaLa Magazine replica for some time now, but I always end up finding only the cover.

I know Roland did some replicas last year with 32 pages.

Would anyone be willing to sell their copy or know someone who is?

Thank you,
Anthony

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doesn't Roland offer these anymore? Did you try asking him? I have one of his copies and it's great! Comes with the Sports Almanac dust jacket. It has been in my closet since I got it, so I might think of selling it, but if Roland still offers them you'd be cheaper off there...

thatsmybuddy

Doesn't Roland offer these anymore? Did you try asking him? I have one of his copies and it's great! Comes with the Sports Almanac dust jacket. It has been in my closet since I got it, so I might think of selling it, but if Roland still offers them you'd be cheaper off there...
I sent him a message back in May, but never got a response back. How much would you be willing to sell it for?

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I guess your PM got lost then. Just try again. Chances are big you can buy one from him, and in that case you'll get it at the cheapest price possible... I won't let mine go for the same price I paid, that's for sure...