1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Oh LaLa replica magazine from Back to the Future 2

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by thatsmybuddy, Jun 29, 2015.

1. thatsmybuddy

thatsmybuddy New Member

I've been looking for the FULL Oh LaLa Magazine replica for some time now, but I always end up finding only the cover.

I know Roland did some replicas last year with 32 pages.

Would anyone be willing to sell their copy or know someone who is?

Thank you,
    Anthony

2. TomVDJ

TomVDJ Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Doesn't Roland offer these anymore? Did you try asking him? I have one of his copies and it's great! Comes with the Sports Almanac dust jacket. It has been in my closet since I got it, so I might think of selling it, but if Roland still offers them you'd be cheaper off there...

3. thatsmybuddy

thatsmybuddy New Member

I sent him a message back in May, but never got a response back. How much would you be willing to sell it for?

4. TomVDJ

TomVDJ Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I guess your PM got lost then. Just try again. Chances are big you can buy one from him, and in that case you'll get it at the cheapest price possible... I won't let mine go for the same price I paid, that's for sure...

thatsmybuddy likes this.