Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Products by UD Replicas. One More Time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
As of Sept 25th 2017
It's with great pleasure that we announce the return of our Officially Licensed G.I JOE Product Line.
Over the next few weeks we'll be working diligently to bring all previous products released back to the website...and quite possibly with some new ones too!
Did you originally miss out on the Cobra Commander Leather Trench Coat? How about Snake Eyes....or were you hoping to see our Stormshadow Leather Replica come to life?
They're ALL returning to www.UDreplicas.com...and with a few NEW surprises to come!
Yo JOE!
....or
Cobra-la-la-la!

UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd. has been licensed by Hasbro for the G.I.JOE Movie Franchise, consisting of 'Rise of Cobra' and it's soon to be released sequel 'Retaliation'.

You can expect to see very detailed and highly accurate movie replica uniforms, that will not be exclusive to biker wear entirely...as well as leather outerwear, textiles and generic garments designed around the G.I.Joe franchise.

As such, we're entertaining the introduction of our first line of movie replica helmets and masks as the perfect accessory to compliment these future 'Movie Replica Uniform' releases.

For the time being...here's a tease of what's to come. :cool

9b85b924.jpg

But there is sooo much more to come....:love

Also let me nip this one in the bud right away.....
YES, we're going to release SNAKE EYES and STORMSHADOW....along with several others in the very near future. :thumbsup

Enjoy.

David

Last edited:
Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Uniforms and Outerwear

WHEWHOO!!! Can't wait to see what all this brings! Congrats, David!

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Uniforms and Outerwear

Awesome!!

I. Just. Died.

This looks AMAZING !!!!

Ruber patch? Sounds cool. :) Don't worry Dave, I won't even mention it at all this weekend. Nope, not once!

Nicccce !!!!

You had me at Snake-Eyes. LOL

OMGOMGOMGOMG... :behave THUD.

This looks AWESOME!

Very cool!!!! Congrats on the license too!

That's a badass looking Jacket.

David,
You and your company never cease to amaze me with your great work.

Brandon

Yeah Buddy!

General Hawk's jacket from the first movie, I always liked that jacket. Very nice offering.

That's really cool.

That must be what the pictures of my original Hawk jacket was used for.....

glad to see it went to good use.

Thanks folks, we're very excited by what's to come with this G.I.JOE product line, and the possible addition of prop helmets as well. :thumbsup

David,
You and your company never cease to amaze me with your great work.

Brandon

A sincere thanks Brandon! We really do try to 'out do' ourselves with each and every new product offering... and I personally make it a point to earn each and everyone's business....or at the very least demonstrate the passion and drive we have for the goods we produce.:)

It's never been my style to just sit on past successes, instead we all make sure to work twice as hard with each new future product issued. If we didn't, simply put...it would show in the finished garments and you guys would pick up on it in a heart beat. :lol
Still, the support and encouragement we get from you guys here does make it that much easier...and certainly a lot more fun!

Tardis55,
Some of our research on the 'Rise of Cobra' Hawk jacket did result in a couple of photos of your screen used jacket provided...thanks so much for sharing bud!:thumbsup

David

My Brother.

You, your wife and your team DESERVE everything that keeps coming your way!

Such humble awesome people. :)

I've only wished ONE thing for you guys... And I don't know if you recall but we did discuss it a while back... That you guys be allowed and licensed to create costumes/leather goods/masks/props that were NOT motorcycle wear.

The motorcycle wear IS frakking AWESOME! But the ability to do THAT AND regular costuming????

Good grief!

This is HUGE!!!!

Can't wait to see what comes next!!!

Congratulations David, Rimma, and the entire UD crew! :cheers

My Brother.

You, your wife and your team DESERVE everything that keeps coming your way!

Such humble awesome people. :)

I've only wished ONE thing for you guys... And I don't know if you recall but we did discuss it a while back... That you guys be allowed and licensed to create costumes/leather goods/masks/props that were NOT motorcycle wear.

The motorcycle wear IS frakking AWESOME! But the ability to do THAT AND regular costuming????

Good grief!

This is HUGE!!!!

Can't wait to see what comes next!!!

Congratulations David, Rimma, and the entire UD crew! :cheers

Thanks bud! You're always so cool with your posts and I sincerely appreciate your support. :thumbsup

The good news is that with our G.I.JOE line, it WILL have the 'high end' Uniform product that many of you have been waiting for. Some goods, like this jacket shown here will have the biker armor in it because it just lends itself to just such a function but...that is absolutely not the only basis for these goods...and this is the first license for us where we do have this latitude. Expect others to be made and marketed as Movie Replica Uniforms, not only biker wear. :thumbsup
What's the difference? Well, we're working with the original costume makers from the 2 feature films and our goal is to replicate what they did for the film...difference being that as a high end movie replica it will have durable materials VS the occasional use of 'movie magic' to bring these awesome costumes to life on the big screen. :cool

We hope to reach all fans of the G.I.JOE world...collectors, costumers, bikers...and anyone that just digs the designs of the G.I.JOE universe.

Thanks again bud!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Also...

New Pics from Wizard World Toronto, and a better look at the G.I.Joe jacket. Remember, this is Buffalo and not Cow....looks and feels awesome.
guitarist.gif

For the most part, pics are from the mornings right after set up...and well before the crowds showed up. Busy show, and lots of fun!

The gang from Being Human stopped by the booth, and fell in love with the Tron line.

New Batman Begins: NOMEX suit pics...and the first glimpse of the version with the Batlogo!

TDK Batman: Back Pack - Pics of the prototype on display...still needs some final tweaks but it's without a doubt a fantastic accessory and something that we feel is a MUST HAVE for any Batman fan.
dancing.gif

...and as usual, clients wearing their jackets or suits to the show. Oh and do look carefully at the pic with the Slave Leia...there are in fact Batsuits in that pic as well.:lol

Enjoy!

5022f712.jpg

9ac1a3d4.jpg

b2ddec83.jpg

355a8614.jpg

ecf898c2.jpg

da2c4f17.jpg

3342a443.jpg

c15bd00b.jpg

74444af0.jpg

388a8f2f.jpg

9302fcdd.jpg

300c8587.jpg

d8493b09.jpg

53130430.jpg

a1eb6731.jpg

f8244198.jpg

1aa24389.jpg

98fdd47c.jpg

cba137fb.jpg

5c173c5e.jpg

7f24db11.jpg

b0a3648a.jpg

ec319481.jpg

68d105ef.jpg

71dc7698.jpg

9de4c298.jpg

40289200.jpg

2aae879a.jpg

6eac6904.jpg

74ca775e.jpg

2755c7f5.jpg

f1bbe450.jpg

a96e06c5.jpg

45514464.jpg

8dea3bf4.jpg

d075ded2.jpg

a772a2af.jpg

2f1a09b7.jpg

76828439.jpg

c291dfe7.jpg

David

Re: Officially Licensed: G.I.JOE Retaliation - Movie Replica Uniforms. Pic Heavy 4/17

Great photos!! Can't wait to see the Joe line!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back