Official Mega Man Wearable Helmet Announced

Great looking helmet. I've been looking for a sphere to make one of these, but you could almost buy that helmet for the cost of the sphere's I've seen. I doubt it matches the ThinkGeek Buster Gun in color but a cool set to have.

I don't suppose anybody knows when these are shipping. I bought two of them several months ago and delivery is supposed to be "winter 2015, just in time for holiday gift giving". So far, no word from Capcom one way or the other.

I had two on order. After they missed their shipping date of last Christmas I called to find out when they expected delivery and they had no clue, but I kept my order.
Keep in mind, these were limited edition and they were taking pre-order last July. Two months later they were sold out.
Then mid January they started shipping and Capcom is selling them again! What happened to "limited edition"? In addition, now you can buy these things EVERYWHERE!
Yeah, I canceled my order.
It seems that they were only limited until they saw how many they pre-sold. Now they are only "lilited" to how many they can sell! :facepalm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back