Official audio remix

batmanvspredator

remix

This should be it. Yup I checked it and it works. This is my offical soundtrack for my costume when I go to osfest. Please tell me what you all think of it. Thanks is also going out to masterhobbs for helping me get the first copy up on the lair so you could get a general gist of it.

Interesting mix, enjoyed it. Like the mixing in the middle as the predator theme became more dominant and laughed at the ending. Good job

Its a good remix. ;)
But the only thing I could think of is that after looping this along time, you will probably be sick and tired of hearing the choir song.
Other then that, its good.

I do get sick of hearing the chorus. But I have had to listen to it 1 to many times. I wish I could change that but trying to get ahold of my DJ is like trying to get props from snyder. I'll remember that on my next costumes soundtrack. Thanks for listening.

trying to get ahold of my DJ is like trying to get props from snyder.

LOL!!!! Ummmm.... Oh man This sound track sucks! WTF were you thinking? Look @ me I'm in a Predator suit, Then !BAM! Frigi'n 300 music... Tell me are you going to have a smoke machine up your ass for the GOD like effect? The chorus thing has got to go! Other than that Bro I think all the sounds are sick as hell! LOL! ;) :lol: :lol:

*****WARNING***** "Me & RJ are friends and talk this way to each other so please don't take offense to My comment"

:lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back