Officer's K blaster (metal build) VIDEO update-page 6

elilay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all!
I've made officer's K blaster month or two ago, but since then a lots of amazing new references photo showed up.
OLD MODEL

DSC_3335.JPG
So I decided to revisit this project.
On tested video Adam Savage examin movie props and I was very glad to see from upclose what is going on when trigger is pulled. So my goal was to replicate that mechanism as best as I can. I made whole new model with 39 seperate pieces ( if I count parts right) so I left space for whole electronics, battery, switches, leds etc.

NEW MODEL (renders)
33.jpg44.jpg444.jpg5454.jpgrender3.jpg

At this moment model is done and all parts are printed ond SLA printer so details are very nice. And I'm waiting for materials.

I will post photos of my master soon ;) I'm very exited to finish this project. But it's a long way ahead I want make as many parts out of metal as possible so this should be very exciting month ;)

Last edited:
Re: Officer's K blaster (metal build)

Looking forward to watching this come together. I've got one coming and I would like to try and get the trigger to function like it does int the tested video.

I'm really excited to see what you come up with here! Version 1 was already looking pretty awesome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all!
I will post photos of my master soon ;) I'm very exited to finish this project. But it's a long way ahead I want make as many parts out of metal as possible so this should be very exciting month ;)

I wouldn't mind one not so complicated.....like your first Version, but made mostly of CNC / Cast Metal.
Just a moving trigger will be cool.
:popcorn

39 seperate pieces... metal... yes.... yeeees :thumbsup

Can't wait to see this!!

I'm in if this becomes a run!

Question: are all your dimensions based on screen shot scaling, or did you reference a known part, like one of the socket head cap screws?

I'm in if this becomes a run!

Question: are all your dimensions based on screen shot scaling, or did you reference a known part, like one of the socket head cap screws?
I had big headache with dimentions but I scaled it through LEDs and it turns out great it's little bit bigger then glock. What most important it's very comfortable to hold.

It's fantastic work - especially the grip, which must have been the hardest to model and iterate. What 3D CAD software are you using?

Subscribed, will follow.
It's so exciting to see someone replicating the functions of the new blaster (finally). Have you got any ideas for how you're supposed to reload the gun? That was the one thing I really wanted to know about the new blaster, odd that nobody that I know of has yet to theorise the inner workings.

Been hoping someone might tackle this in metal. Can't wait to see more!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back