Officer K blaster, who makes the nicest replica?

CreechMagoo

I've recently completed my Tomenosuke build and want to create a display with both the classic blaster and the one from 2049. Im not well acquainted with K's blaster commercially and Im wondering who might make the best replica, with the research I've done I cant find a conclusive answer or consistent reviews on any particular one.

I have a full metal version from models and props that I like very much, but there are some inaccuracy's, I wish there were more choices for metal ones out there.

I've also had two different versions from Elaylay on the RPF / PewPew Crafts on Etsy, his resin casts are immaculate and the size of his Version 2 seems to be right on, where his 1st version was quite oversized.

Joatrash makes a nice one too, seeing some of the research and effort he puts into accuracy, I think his is probably going to be the most accurate of these three.

I wouldn't advertise for model and props as he is a known recaster of both Elilay for that very kit and more so, Sidkit for his blade runner blasters. Elilay is also a no show on the RPF for a few years after some bad communication on a run, he just stopped coming here...
I would go with someone trusted on the RPF like Tip Top or Joatrash. I know that Flyscriber here too was doing amazing painted versions of that blaster too, no idea if he still does them :)

I have a full metal version from models and props that I like very much, but there are some inaccuracy's, I wish there were more choices for metal ones out there.

I've also had two different versions from Elaylay on the RPF / PewPew Crafts on Etsy, his resin casts are immaculate and the size of his Version 2 seems to be right on, where his 1st version was quite oversized.

Joatrash makes a nice one too, seeing some of the research and effort he puts into accuracy, I think his is probably going to be the most accurate of these three.
i like the models and props gun but their website is not very understandable, how much did you pay for it and how would I go about ordering one? also what are the inaccuracies you noticed? im not too fussed with K's gun I just want a satisfying model to display with my modded Tomenosuke.

i like the models and props gun but their website is not very understandable, how much did you pay for it and how would I go about ordering one? also what are the inaccuracies you noticed? im not too fussed with K's gun I just want a satisfying model to display with my modded Tomenosuke.
I'm sorry to insist, but you should really stay far away from that person, he is really badly looked upon here and not only are his models pretty badly cast, you might also not receive your order I think.
if you want to encourage recasters, please at the very least don't do it publicly.
here is a full thread depicting the length this guy goes to:

cheers

I'm sorry to insist, but you should really stay far away from that person, he is really badly looked upon here and not only are his models pretty badly cast, you might also not receive your order I think.
if you want to encourage recasters, please at the very least don't do it publicly.
here is a full thread depicting the length this guy goes to:

cheers
ah, sorry didn't realize you were talking about them the first time, thanks for the second warning.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back