Offbeat Request - Midnight "Bird Girl" Statue

Tbone

I know this is something that doesn't normally fall under the items posted here, but technically it is a prop, and I want to do a "studio scale model". What I want to do is make an accurate "actual-size" statue. I'm having trouble finding any real good photos and or actual dimensions.

Anyone have any they could share?

I'll post my progress here.

Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>(imaginager @ Jun 8 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1258358[/snapback]</div>
Funny you should mention that. I noticed - actually, my wife noticed this (I think it may have been a hint) - last weekend.

http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?sort=-1&...iProductID=3806

Not that when you enlarge the image it lets you zoom in. The resolution corrects up as you zoom, but it can take a moment - perhaps longer for dialup connections. A little pricey...
[/b]

Sweet. Nice find.

I still wish I could find a few from the back.

<div class='quotetop'>(imaginager @ Jun 8 2006, 06:59 AM) [snapback]1258358[/snapback]</div>
Funny you should mention that. I noticed - actually, my wife noticed this (I think it may have been a hint) - last weekend.[/b]

That's funny. My wife gets those catalogs all the time. I didn't know they were props. :lol

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back