Off World "street poster" (Blade Runner)

I guess I failed at conveying the good-natured tone in calling you "smarty pants" - apologies. I was simply offering my perspective - where I was "coming from" when I slapped the poster together. Constructive criticism is always wanted, but if I disagree, do I not have the right to say so?

If you feel I was being a dick about it, i really do apologize - I used the smiley to signal that, in fact, I was coming from a humorous place. If I knew you were going to be thin-skinned, I would have been more careful in my counter point. It certainly was not intended as a rebuke, and I am sorry that you read it as such.

And I still would love to see your concept for an off world poster.

:unsureBro, you wanna try to spin your words and turn it into my problem, whatever, fine, but we can do it through PMs. I'm not going to derail your thread.

Last edited:
I love it!

It definately has a great sort of neo-facist feel to it. It's got the feel that I tried (and failed) to get in the crummy ad I did for the back of my "Kill" magazine replica:

my.php

Absolutely FANTASTIC! This is really a cool piece and I think it captures the mood of the film very well.

-Bryan

Ya got 'Shimago-Dominguez' spelled two ways...

Looks good. Nice touch with the 'Authorized Advertisment' dealie. :)

-Mike

Very cool, Jason! :thumbsup

Very cool, Ben! :thumbsup

A couple more minor (miner?), constructive notes re: the bottom part of the poster:

typo: "SUBEJCT" for "SUBJECT"

use of hyphen: "OFF WORLD TRAVEL" in the first line of text, "TRAVEL OFF-WORLD" in the last

I presume that the juxtaposition of "minor" and "miner" is not an error, but intended humorously.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back