Off Topic - Doctor Who: Doctor Who Inspired Clothing Blog

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by RagleGumm, Aug 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. RagleGumm

RagleGumm Member

Hello one and all,

Just a quick note to shamelessly plug this new blog I've started. It's called "An Adventure With Ties In Space" and is based around the notion of everyday men's outfits inspired by everyone's favourite Time Lord. It only went live today and it currently only has two posts but I'm hoping to make it an ongoing weekly thing.

Screenshot 2015-08-18 at 19.35.12.jpg

The posts feature "look book" style mood-boards and links to where to can buy all of the pieces I feature.

If you're at all interested, I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look!

Here's the link for all that're interested: https://anadventurewithtiesinspace.wordpress.com/

Many thanks!

RG

Cameron1138 likes this.
  2. ManOfGallifrey

ManOfGallifrey Active Member

Very cool! Thank you for sharing!

3. Cameron1138

Cameron1138 Active Member

Nice! Being a rather unusual dresser myself, I really enjoy reading geeky fashion blogs, and there don't seem to be very many aimed at men, unfortunately.

4. RagleGumm

RagleGumm Member

Thanks ManOfGallifrey! I'm glad you like it! Stay tuned as there's plenty more to come over the next few weeks!

RG

- - - Updated - - -

Cameron1138, I know exactly what you mean - I noticed that there were loads of Doctor Who inspired look-books for women and yet virtually none for men so I figured I'd fill the gap in the market! I've got a lot of very cool ideas so watch this space! Thanks for the kind words!

RG.