OdiWan72´s prop family

I can only imagine someday a museum is going to want to get their hands on that collection Marcus built. That guy has some serious treasures.

Last edited:
Since kurtyboy is working on his own blaster currently, here´s the one I own, based on his kit

The tip will be replaced with a machined part eventually

Dengar ROTJ.jpg

Last edited:
I want to know how you attached RotJ style scope rings to the rail, I've tried several and they are too big.

Come on now. I did most of the building and all the time consuming stuff like the welds! :p

You are absolutely right Marcus...you did all the preassembly, bodywork, filling/ sanding etc. !!!

I just had to tweak some areas to my liking, redo the moving cylinders in the boxes to ft my 3D modelled/ printed nuts and do painting/ subtle weathering...what a fun project :)

Can´t wait what changes you come up with for your personal blaster!

Mine won't turn out as good as yours or RS' since gone are the days where I'd spend weeks getting rid of all the print lines. Now I just give it a once over leaving some still visible. I just don't have patience for it any more and it's a major PITA! I would love a resin printer but don't have a place to put it where I won't spill resin or chemicals on the carpet.

Mine won't turn out as good as yours or RS' since gone are the days where I'd spend weeks getting rid of all the print lines. Now I just give it a once over leaving some still visible. I just don't have patience for it any more and it's a major PITA! I would love a resin printer but don't have a place to put it where I won't spill resin or chemicals on the carpet.
I know what you mean, I’m glad I’ve got my resin printer in the workshop, got resin drops all over the floor

And great build btw

I know what you mean, I’m glad I’ve got my resin printer in the workshop, got resin drops all over the floor

And great build btw
I have an Elegoo Mars on the desktop in my office, but yes...it IS a mess, especially when you‘re cleaning the resin containers and prints

don‘t have any space in my workshop either...BUT that does not stop me from wanting an Elegoo Saturn or a Mono X with the larger printbed and approved speed/ resolution ;)

you WILL keep on sanding, until all printlines are gone...it‘s in your genes

Parts are already painted ready for installation. Screw that said I. It takes more than sanding. Much filing and primer/sanding/repeat, spot filling etc.

I have an Elegoo Mars on the desktop in my office, but yes...it IS a mess, especially when you‘re cleaning the resin containers and prints

don‘t have any space in my workshop either...BUT that does not stop me from wanting an Elegoo Saturn or a Mono X with the larger printbed and approved speed/ resolution ;)
Oooo ! I got myself a Saturn as well
Both side by side
Mars 2 pro and a Saturn together look great
The wife won’t let me have the peopoly L yet

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back