Observation log in Tomorrowland

DoctorTimeLord

In the ending of the Tomorrowland movie. I am interested in that kind of book. Apparently it's observation log book. Do anyone know where to find that one? I am trying to figure out an idea for it. I am using couple of sizes of Traveler's notebook and I am thinking of adjust them into the size. Any suggestion?

17757184_10155330479064781_7442950363757687726_n.jpg

That reminds me the exercise books I used as a kid in school, where they were just a very simple stapled construction with a thin cardboard cover. Although looking at your photos it does appear that the book is sewn rather than stapled.

You should be able to scratch build one of these pretty easily: The template for each page would be easy to make, it looks like the grid is only printed on one side of the page, you could draw/trace the elephants, pencil in some notes to the grid and stamp a date on the top in blue ink.

Also, have you looked in the paper props section to see if anyone's made the template or done any other work on this already?That reminds me the exercise books I used as a kid in school, where they were just a very simple stapled construction with a thin cardboard cover. Although looking at your photos it does appear that the book is sewn rather than stapled.

You should be able to scratch build one of these pretty easily: The template for each page would be easy to make, it looks like the grid is only printed on one side of the page, you could draw/trace the elephants, pencil in some notes to the grid and stamp a date on the top in blue ink.

Also, have you looked in the paper props section to see if anyone's made the template or done any other work on this already?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back