Obscure question: Bone Tiger in Community

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kappa

Hi,

I have an obscure inquiry, and hopefully it's ok to ask here, so no worries if you aren't able to help me, but I'm really interested in identifying a prop I've encountered. I bought this "camel bone" (possibly but unlikely ceramic) tiger in India a few years ago.

ekpk25k.jpg

only to see it appear in the background as a prop in an episode of Community (Season 2 Episode 2 at around 13 minutes)

http://i.imgur.com/akCwd3o.jpgakCwd3o.jpg

I know it's absurd to ask, but would anyone be able to provide me with any more information about the item in question?

Thanks in advance.

ekpk25k.jpg

akCwd3o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knightjar

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doesn't look the same to me. The Community one seems to have its right front foot forward while yours has its left. The angle of the tail also looks different. I'd guess yours is probably resin.

paulp

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Agreed on both fronts. Yours looks like bone tint resin that's been aged.