Interest Oblivion Rifle - New Run!

Vault72

14067753671_84bb29d22a_z.jpg
Oblivion Rifle Parts Layout 1 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

I am seeing if there is enough interest in making another run of the Oblivion Rifles I made a few years back, here is the original thread: Limited Run - Oblivion Movie Rifle - Second Run Capped!

I will make the Rifles in the same manner of complete kit (all the parts to create a full rifle, shown in above picture) or Shell parts so that it can be mounted to a Magpul Masada Airsoft. When you buy the full kit, I will include the xenon Flashlight piece at no extra charge! I've also been in touch with Soulinertia and he's indicated that a new run of decals is possible if there is enough interest.

The Full kit is $450, the Shells $375, shipping is not included in these prices. I will quote based on location.

Ideally I will have to make new molds and do some remastering of the original parts, so I need at least 10 people to buy in at a $200 deposit (refundable if the run doesn't go thru) to make this happen. I've gotten a fairly steady stream of requests, so I think this is still a viable piece, Thank you.

INTEREST LIST
Memberseven
Cyberblock
Lee S
SirNedKingsly
Flyingeye
UnitPD
Vault72

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.