Obi-Wan's Revenge of the Sith lightsaber. How many variations are there?

Joek3rr

Master Member
So I came across this picture today on Reddit.
bwtv7m7n40v41.jpg

I couldn't help but notice that it doesn't look very much like the saber Lucasfilm uses(the one with a dark brown neck). Or the Master Replicas. It has a much shorter neck, and it lacks the little greebles on the side.
obi-wan-kenobi-lightsabers_51711932.jpg

12346175fa1b8ee669316f6bb651bcb3.jpg

It looks very much like this rubber stunt saber.
20200425_161131.jpg

Come to think about it, I don't think I've ever seen either of those other two sabers(Dark neck, or MR style) in the film.

Are there any other noticeably different variations that any of you have seen? Or does anyone have pictures of those other sabers with the longer necks, being used in the films?

bladed instead of hilts though - never seen that rubber stunt!

Attachments

• IIIBlade1.png
    IIIBlade1.png
    342.1 KB · Views: 345
  • IIIBlade2.jpg
    IIIBlade2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 312
its official im now obsessed with this thing... is it me or does the emitter and pommel not looked chrome?

its official im now obsessed with this thing... is it me or does the emitter and pommel not looked chrome?

From what I've seen at SW Identities Exhibition, the emitter, clamp, and pommel all looked chrome plated.
But, I'm not sure if these are resin or metal underneath.

i can't say this saber and that touring belt hanger are the same though... i haven't found anything yet that matches, still looking

20200428_075105.jpg

Here's another picture of the dark neck version.

What I'd like to know. Is where is the prop that Master Replicas saw for reference? Why did they make their saber bright copper and brass, when most of the props I've seen use darker tones.
mr-e3-obiwan-le-3.jpg

Even the Hasbro toy used the dark brown one for reference.
Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Electronic-Lightsaber-Copy.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back