Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

alecsanz

20190106_134835-1.jpg
Hello everyone today I bring you a new lightsaber.
More pics here: Obi-Wan Kenobi's TPM/AOTC lightsaber
20190106_134812-1.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

arkangel

Newly back to the RPF, but when I left the general feel was one of a common interest and love for props and community. I always love constructive criticism on my own work but some of the comments here are pretty disheartening. Stellar job on an incredibly hard saber to replicate. Dont be discouraged by negative comments. Stick around. The talent and knowledge here is the worlds best.

d_jedi1

Sr Member
Looks good! I recently bought a 3D printed one and was unprepared for how (relatively) small it was.
For some reason, I was expecting it to be a bit larger (probably the diameter differences between OT and PT sabers).
anyway, I'm rambling.. it looks REALLY good.