Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi: Revenge of the Sith (Wool) Robe and Tunic Set

Sold for 650.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
boy you really take advantage of that daily bump don't ya? Starting to think there's nothing for sale but your jedi robes here. LOL

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Considering making costumes is my livelihood now, I have to. I'm in the process of trying to build this into a full time business. The items I'm selling here are helping fund the beginning of said business until I have enough money to build my own website.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store