Obi-Wan Kenobi Real-Parts Lightsaber Build (3D Rendition)

Fowler3D

Hello there!

Not sure if this is the right location for this...

I'm a 3D artist and stumbled upon this forum upon doing my preliminary research gathering. At first I was just planning on making a regular Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber but upon further digging... I fell in love with how unique and beautiful the real-part builds were. I knew I had to change my plans.

I wanted to share my work that has been inspired by everyone sharing pictures of their real parts Obi-Wan lightsaber builds. I also figured this community would have a much deeper appreciation for the finer details that went into it. So here's my very own Real-parts Vintage Obi-Wan Lightsaber Build (In digital 3D form of course! :D)

I've learned a lot from this community! And please forgive me if something is still not quite right or accurate.

From the bottom of my heart thank you!

Attachments

• Lightsaber_01.png
    Lightsaber_01.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 300
  • Lightsaber_02.png
    Lightsaber_02.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 263
  • Lightsaber_03.png
    Lightsaber_03.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 220
  • Lightsaber_04.png
    Lightsaber_04.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 223
  • Lightsaber_05.png
    Lightsaber_05.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 311
Wonderful work !

Your 3D model is perfect too ! A stl version for 3D printing would be probably the most accurate one available...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back