Obi Wan Balance Pipe Adapter Kit from Vintage Stock

Prop Store

schrodinger555

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys!

For sale are 4 of my balance pipe to Hales adapters. This is what I use on my own saber to hold the pieces together. It allows for a close fit with the balance pipe, but allows for some variation in inner diameter of the balance pipe, be it replica or original. This is best for use with a spacer like Romans holding the Hales and booster together, as I don't use a threaded rod all the way through. That being said these are 3/8 16 rods, and the 'cones' are tapped for that thread, so you could use the cone with a threaded rod. I used some painters tape (you could use packing tape too) to wrap the cone a few times, making the fit to the balance pipe snug but still easy to remove.

You get what is shown in the photos, a nut, two nylon washers to protect the vindvane neck, a threaded rod section, and a 'cone' based on some reviewing of the 4k Disney film. The materials except for the washers are all vintage stock from the early 70's, including the aluminum I turned to make the cones. It came from my mentors old machine shop that had sat unloved since he stopped being a machinist.

I'd prefer to ship within the US but if you're international send me a message and we can sort out how to get one of these to you! They are 75 a piece shipped within the US.

IMG_7048.JPG

IMG_7043.JPG
IMG_7045.JPG
IMG_7046.JPG
IMG_7047.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

schrodinger555

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update!
I have three available now. The one with the blue nut was on my saber but I made a new one for myself.

Two of the newer style available and a single classic cone available. All the same price.

IMG_7301.JPG
IMG_7302.JPG
IMG_7303.JPG

Prop Store