Obelisk/Diviner from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

NBergmann

ObeliskAssmebled2.jpgObeliskAssmebled3.jpgObeliskAssmebled1.jpgOnce I saw this marvel of geometry on my television I knew I would have to make it. I started out free handing the shapes on paper which was a nice base model, but I knew a 3-D model would be the best way to do it. It is as close as I could get to screen accurate and there are some hollow spots on the inside of the model, but it should be printable. I would very much like to print it but....my Cobblebot has yet to be sent out so that is out of the question. If someone else prints it a picture would do just fine :)

Have fun with this and see it you too are Divine! (or get petrified...)

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:662428

Unfolded the STL file and made one out of cardstock.

CBMvjKmXEAAmE8N.jpg

This is 12 inches high, with the net stretching to four sheets of A4 card.

Thanks for creating the model.

Last edited:
Hi, I have been trying to make a diviner for a few days and I cannot seem to be getting it right. And yours seem really good I was wondering if you could post the stl file you flattened so I could try to make one myself.

Hi, I have been trying to make a diviner for a few days and I cannot seem to be getting it right. And yours seem really good I was wondering if you could post the stl file you flattened so I could try to make one myself.

I can tell you having made a Diviner from scratch out of styrene that it took me 3 months of scouring screencaps, re-sizing them finding out each side and dimension that this is a very complex prop.
I won't even start to talk about how long it took me to put the hexagon pattern on the surface of each piece!

Best of luck,

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back