Nurse Joker - in process

kibosh

Sr Member
Normally, I wouldn't do the same character two years in a row, but no costumes from the last 12 months really inspired me. I didn't want to break out my Joker from last year either, so I went with the Joker and a twist. I give you my Nurse Joker in process:

NURSEfull.jpg

I got the nurses dress from Alexandra in the UK. In my opinion, aside from the non-pink trim, it's nearly perfect.

It has the collar trim.

NURSEcollar.jpg

NURSEcollarDetail.jpg

And the arm trim.

NURSEsleeveDetail.jpg

It has two breast pockets, as well as two hip pockets.

NURSEcloseUp.jpg

NURSEchestPocketDetail.jpg

I'm sewing pink bias tape over the maroon trim and will post pics when it's done. I'm just wearing my Hot Topic socks, and I got my clogs off eBay.

NURSEfootDetail.jpg

I have a nurses watch, pen light, and nuses pin, all of which will be added once the trim is pink. I'm waiting on my name badge, and need to draw up my Harvey Dent sticker. I also have my G17 which needs a little black paint, and need to figure out an extended clip. Oh yeah, I have the belt buckle and material for the belt, too.

I'm trying to go as accurate as possible, as economically as possible.

How's it looking so far?

If you wanna be a stickler you would get the tabio socks.

Also looks like hes wearing a wifebeater underneath it.
tdk_2358.jpg

Everything looks great regardless! I am excited to see how it turns out. :thumbsup

Thanks guys. If I could get a good deal on the Tabio socks, I'd love to get a pair. I had a v-neck t-shirt on in those pics, but I do plan on getting a wife beater.

There seem to be two versions of the Airsoft G17 by HFC; one with a huge orange piece at the end of the slide and one with just a small orange nub in the barrel. I lucked out, and got the latter!

Here's the box mine came in:

NURSEgBoxTop.jpg

NURSEboxSide.jpg

NURSEgUPC.jpg

And here's my G17:

NURSEglockParts.jpg
NURSEglock.jpg

NURSEglockExtended.jpg

NURSEglockTX543.jpg

The third pic is what I'm hoping to get my clip to look like. Just need to figure out how to get it to stick out like that! The only other mods I'll make are to paint the two orange parts black. I'll probably end up spraying the whole silencer black, and just part the orange ring that shows between the gun and silencer.

one with a huge orange piece at the end of the slide

*raises hand*

:lol:wacko:confused:cry

EDIT - The one with the orange on the slide has a big P in a circle on the side of slide as well.

*insert another Pee in a circle joke here*

AWESOME costume!! I loved that scene so much when he's walking out of the hospital....skipping along then pressing the phone/remote....building blows and he jerks back :lol Awesome character, awesome scene and awesome costume!

This costume is so much fun to do. I've done it for a while now. Did it just this last weekend. Dave Prowse was there, made him laugh.

It's looking good mate, keep it up.

Hi Kibosh,

if you dont mind asking what size dress is that? I will be placing an order shortly for that same dress and I am not sure on the sizes.

With your picture I can guesstimate how it would look on me.

BTW, did you get the belt from Alexandra as well? I will be getting that myself, looks to be the exact same as used on screen.

Thanks!

Hi Kibosh,

if you dont mind asking what size dress is that? I will be placing an order shortly for that same dress and I am not sure on the sizes.

With your picture I can guesstimate how it would look on me.

BTW, did you get the belt from Alexandra as well? I will be getting that myself, looks to be the exact same as used on screen.

Thanks!

It's a 22, and it fits like a glove. It was right on per their size charts. I'm 6'-4" 235 if that helps.

And yes, I got the belt from them as well.

It's a 22, and it fits like a glove. It was right on per their size charts. I'm 6'-4" 235 if that helps.

And yes, I got the belt from them as well.

My Dickies dress is way to big for me outside of the chest area. I'm 165LBS and 6'0, but I've got broad shoulders and a big man boob chest. (Muscles. ;) :p ) So I have to have a large enough size to fit me through the chest. I go through this with shirts and crap too. All large shirts are fine through the chest, but they're usualy way to big at the bottom. :wacko

And now I'm considering upgrading to one of the zipper fronts. So I don't know what size I should buy this time. :lol

A very good start! I loved that sequence of the movie... Aw, who am I kidding, I loved the whole film, but the hospital scenes definitely stood out for me. I think it's awsome that so many people are donning the Joker costumes. :)

Very nice. Look forward to seeing it finished!

I will be working on a custom 12" doll with same costume and I love seeing related projects!

Let me know if you need any graphics help. I would be happy to lend a hand!

-Kurt

What shoes is he wearing in this scene? The only good look at them is when he is walking out of the hospital in the IMAX aspect ratio.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back