[nuBSG] My CIC Man Cave / Prop Room

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
mycic01.jpg

1: Welcome to my CIC Man Cave. I would say it is about 75% completed. Let me give you a quick tour...

mycic02.jpg

2: This is my desk. I'm running four monitors off two PCs. What's what prop wise I'll post down the road.

mycic03.jpg

3: This is my prop work desk, where I do my cutting, pasting (not the PC kind) and other physical stuff.

mycic04.jpg

4: This corner is not even close to being completed. When finished, there will be a bar stool height computer desk that will resemble the hangar bay's work area.

mycic05.jpg

5: Not really sure about this area yet... Just some misc storage for now.

mycic06.jpg

6: My faux Adama couch with my next project on it. The mini fridge is supposed to resemble the corridor wall storage boxes...

mycic07.jpg

7: The CIC exit. The door will be completely revamped. And that's a 42" LED TV on the wall that double as a PC monitor.

mycic08.jpg

8: And my prop & bookshelf.

That was the five cubit tour... Down the road I'll detail many of the props and replicas seen here. I hope you enjoyed your visit.

-Sean

Last edited:
Ah, yes; nothing like having your own space!
So many distractions, so little time.
My corner of the basement is less finished, but that same kind of comfortable.

Enjoy,
Mike

I have updated pics three, four, six and seven with what is there now. There are still tweeks and such that I need to do...

And thanks Philip for that little gem in pic four. ;-)

-Sean

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back