Now THAT's a PROP!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Originally posted by oldken@Mar 6 2006, 11:09 PM
fake cinderblocks huh?

is that a recast of an ACME?    :unsure
[snapback]1200178[/snapback]​

Nope...an original sculpt. One of a kind.

But don't none of you recasters try to scam copies... I worked TELLS into the design...

LOL...

-Gordon

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
last time i saw one of them, it was being smashed across stone cold steve austins knee.

its been a while :lol

chris

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by spcglider@aol.com+Mar 6 2006, 04:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spcglider@aol.com @ Mar 6 2006, 04:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-oldken
@Mar 6 2006, 11:09 PM
fake cinderblocks huh?

is that a recast of an ACME?    :unsure
[snapback]1200178[/snapback]​

Nope...an original sculpt. One of a kind.

But don't none of you recasters try to scam copies... I worked TELLS into the design...

LOL...

-Gordon
[snapback]1200183[/snapback]​
[/b]

Dang. I was gonna use it to sell one of my scifi blasters on Ebay. Would it matter if I recast it in a different material? Like concrete? ;)

Originally posted by apollo@Mar 7 2006, 12:09 AM
Love It..

How heavey?
[snapback]1200221[/snapback]​

As heavy as a cinderblock made of white bead foam and acrylic paint can be. I guess.

And that's it. Just white foam and paint. No resins. No plaster. No molding.

-G

Originally posted by damon5973@Mar 7 2006, 12:15 AM
OH I know...a roman numeral III for the new spiderman  or X3 movie.....
[snapback]1200223[/snapback]​

Don't I WISH...???

I'd have gotten paid a HECKUVA LOT MORE for it..

-G

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by spcglider@aol.com+Mar 7 2006, 10:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spcglider@aol.com @ Mar 7 2006, 10:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-apollo
@Mar 7 2006, 12:09 AM
Love It..

How heavey?
[snapback]1200221[/snapback]​

As heavy as a cinderblock made of white bead foam and acrylic paint can be. I guess.

And that's it. Just white foam and paint. No resins. No plaster. No molding.

-G
[snapback]1200612[/snapback]​
[/b]

Sweet...

I still have a big Gravel Boulder that my girlfriend bought for me at DisneyWorld in the 70's.

Foam and latex with a wicked Paint-job.

I can't tell you how many times that Boulder has scared the crap out of first time Visitors to my House. :lol

Jack Bauer

I own a foam one that looks real. got it years ago working on the movie "The Demolitionist" with Richard Dorko. I mean Grieco. It is fun to throw at people.