The Full Armor

Hey guys! This is a thread where I am advertising my services to make replica costumes for anyone who's interested.

With my business (making custom props and costumes for a living), I spend a lot of time doing research for my potential customers when they wish to have a custom costume built for them. Over time, I have had to leave a lot of these builds by the way-side, when I still had a great interest in making them. So this here, is a list of the costumes that I have been most interested in making, but just haven't found the right person to commission a build yet.

I have already done most of the research for these builds and I am ready to go when you are!

NOTE: The costumes that I offer are not your average costume/cosplay.
With all of my builds, I strive to make them the best. The goal is to create a replica costume built to be as accurate as possible to the original version. I offer all the best materials and processes that I can offer, and in some cases, I will even outsource to find the best quality pre-made pieces to include with my costumes.
If you are interested in commissioning me to make one of these costumes for you, I would be more than happy to work with you on the price, due to my previously stated interest in making these costumes (PM me for details).

So without further ado... The Full Armor's Costume Build "Wish List".

#1: ANT MAN (ANT MAN 2015)
ant-man-tub-117507.jpg

#2: Rey Solo (Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens)
11149409_10153202117482243_2985951806945197606_n.jpg

#3: The Hulk (The Avengers/Age of Ultron)
View attachment The_Hulk.jpg

#4: Star Lord (Guardians of The Galaxy)
guardians-of-the-galaxy-set-image-star-lord.jpg

#5: Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (Arrow: Season 1)
arrow-top-10-tv-show-superhero-villain-costumes-jpeg-101417.jpg

#6: Captain America (Captain America: The First Avenger)
Captain-America-Chris-Evans-hi-res.jpg

#7: Aragorn (The Lord of The Rings)
Aragorn3.jpg

#8: Hawkeye (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
Hawkeye_in_Age_of_Ultron.jpg

#9: Barry Allen/The Flash (The Flash)
flash-8.jpg

#10: Deadpool (Deadpool 2016)
deadpool1-gallery-image.jpg

Send me a PM if you have any questions about these costumes, the materials and processes used or just to inquire about a quote.

You can check out my other builds on my facebook page. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/fullarmor

Also, check out my Captain America: Age of Ultron costume run, here on the RPF.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=240800

Last edited:
Looks like an awesome list. Here's a free bump, and I look forward to seeing if you make a Deadpool costume. That's what I'm currently attempting.

Hey guys! Thanks for all the interest. I have yet to start this build for anyone yet. Still looking for someone to commission. Price is looking to be around $2500 for the full suit. The way I work is 50% of the total cost paid up front as the deposit, then the rest is paid after the product is finished and ready to ship. Let me know if you are interested. I've been really wanting to do this one for some time now.

oAlKGf6.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back