StevenBills My arm is about to fall off and I have a Friday chiropractor appointment for my neck but I am really heeding your advice.
5FCB0236-E966-4618-95E5-B0CE74A6AED5.jpeg
These are as smooth as I can get them. Going to hit the left pauldron a little more with the gloss and they’ll all be ready for the Spaz Stix. I choose to leave the knee rough. I’m not using it for this particular build so I’ll go back to it later one day.

Heyo! I think I might want to sell my 3D printed mando helmet. It's been meticulously sanded and primed so very little print lines are showing. Would you be interested in buying it off me? I think I might want to get a kit instead. I can DM you pics if you're interested.

Heyo! I think I might want to sell my 3D printed mando helmet. It's been meticulously sanded and primed so very little print lines are showing. Would you be interested in buying it off me? I think I might want to get a kit instead. I can DM you pics if you're interested.
HackinSpock I think I’m good for now thanks. I just need practice.

D4B80008-6276-4C14-B1BF-1BFA1A60617B.jpeg
4F7CD415-7BC6-4799-9EC4-0C30DE03D381.jpeg
11E37FE9-15DC-4DD8-8C96-89D51D7A91DE.jpeg

Layer lines aside I’m pleased with the final outcome. Not bad for my first helmet. First airbrush.
7943494C-1287-4FAF-AE99-9D85A6F6F1B9.jpeg
Forgot to add this pic from the other night after finishing the painting. Secured everything with Velcro easily.

Attachments

• 7BB8BAB9-99F6-46C3-B394-70FBDBF5575C.jpeg
    7BB8BAB9-99F6-46C3-B394-70FBDBF5575C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
StevenBills My arm is about to fall off and I have a Friday chiropractor appointment for my neck but I am really heeding your advice. View attachment 1362636These are as smooth as I can get them. Going to hit the left pauldron a little more with the gloss and they’ll all be ready for the Spaz Stix. I choose to leave the knee rough. I’m not using it for this particular build so I’ll go back to it later one day.

This looks familiar ha. The silver went on well.
What are you doing for a flight suit?

This looks familiar ha. The silver went on well.
What are you doing for a flight suit?
Flight suit is from KriptonTop on Etsy, flak vest and cummerbund from Zlurpo Etsy Shop BigEffectProps , leather from Sines, hip plates are rubber from BatwingFX . The rest I printed. Cut the cape from grey fleece. I ran out of time and my printer actually had some issues when I made the right shin armor so I just used the failed print that I had and it actually worked for holding the leather pieces. It’s just missing the top portion. I’ll be remaking that in the next week or two. I really have to thank this forum for all of the knowledge I was able to get and learned a ton about the crafting and painting process. I just bought this 3D printer for Father’s Day this year and knew nothing about it or prop making in general except for a few saber hilts. Happy Halloween RPF.
BF9F8428-37F4-41B3-8757-CFBD044555E2.jpeg
D747966E-43D0-4FB9-AF88-484C23A63A18.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back