Nova Boots

HammyDribbler

Hi, my wife and I are not convinced that our 7 year old will want to wear his Gir outfit for the whole 2 days of London Super Comicon.

2015-01-18 13.02.23.jpg2015-01-18 13.02.33.jpg

So I am going to make him a Nova outfit to fall back on. I have already sourced a suit (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Kid-C...Dress_UK&var=550556306409&hash=item3a97a8cfca) and one of you lovely folks has unfolded the necessary pep file for me to spend 2 weeks sizing and building (only my second ever pep and my first required a hell of a lot of filler). Think I can crap out a good set of body armour / detailing so that leaves me with....

What do you do for Nova Boots? They are yellow and kind of well fitted. Help!!!!!!!

Also is there anything else I may have missed for Nova?

Thanks Guys and Girls.

Ham out!

I'm not sure what version of Nova you are building, but making some boot covers out of a leather like material could work. If you wanted to go more of the armored route you could always use EVA foam. I have never worked with pep files before, I always make my own templates and build with foam. Another good technique for making armor that I use is using plastic from bin lids and stuff like that, just have to buff the edges so it's not sharp. I hope I helped, good luck with your build.

Thanks Cap. I am going to try an EVA helmet build prior to building the pep version (just finished cutting it out) to see if I can and because it may be more comfortable for the wee man's head.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back