Not sure where to place this thread. T-X endoarm(s) or endoskull kits?

ONEYE

Sr Member
Has anyone considered making 1:1 T-X arm kits or the endoskull?

The T-X has a regular arm (fingers), plasma weapon, flame thrower, and regular arm with circular saw. Each one would be a cool collectible.

If there was the long, probe like light up finger I'm sure that too would sell.

The T-X endoskull by Sideshow has long been sold out and commands astronomical prices when being sold. For those that missed the opportunity to get one, maybe building their own would be just as cool.

What are your thoughts? Am I crazy to even suggest it? No love for the T-X?

:confused :confused :unsure

There are only two Terminator movies...

t3.png

worst-three-quels-ever-200903230253.jpg

Nick

Next time one of you meets up with Kristanna Loken, ask her how she feels about getting her bust done? Be careful how you word it. Human face, and partial T-X face. In 1:1 scale.

I am with you, i tried to get Paul to cast some of those TX arms when he had the molds for them but it never happened. He since sold the molds IIRC. Also was hoping Endo would get his TX out and sell some skulls but that will prbably be a while too. I think we are out of luck. I'll probably have my full size T3 HK flyer done by then, still want to do that project once some of these others projects done.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back