tc-2917

FalconBuild008.jpg

FalconBuild007.jpg

FalconBuild011.jpg

FalconBuild012.jpg

FalconBuild017.jpg

FalconBuild018.jpg

FalconBuild015.jpg

This falcon was kit bashed. I tried to use as close to the real models as ILM used on the 5 footer. I even have all 5 champion sparkplug decals and Hurst shifter decal in the right places. I had to scratch build the front landing gear hatches. Fabricated the armor plates aroung the cockpit, shaved the sides by 1/4 inch. I tried to get it as close to accurate as possible. I wanted to add more lighting but I will save that for my Fine Mold Falcon when it arrives. I hope to do a diorama either. faclon in Docking bay 94, falcon in DeathStar hanger, or Falcon on cloudCity Platform. Not sure which yet?

That's awful. :confused

Awful impressive I mean. :D

Seriously tho, wow. Welcome aboard, and thanks for showing your very very fine work. :thumbsup

- k

between this and vaders super star destroyer the executor I never get tired of seeing this shown and very nicely done, welcome from me also, again great job.

Originally posted by wolverine solo@Dec 23 2005, 04:36 AM
between this and vaders super star destroyer the executor I never get tired of seeing this shown and very nicely done, welcome from me also, again great job.
[snapback]1142038[/snapback]​

Yeah, I am actually trying to get up nerve to attempt a 3ft scratch build Executor. I have started collecting battle ship models for bashing. I have 5 so far. Once I get about 15 of them I will begin. BTW i do take donations of battleship / aircraft carrier parts if anyone wants to contribute to the cause.

shes a beauty. impressive, ..most impressive, just paid for my FM today, boy am i stoked, shame i just wont get to build it for a loooooong time as i punish my self with to high a workload lol, its like s&m with resin and styrene for me lol

Here is mine- an Ertl with the illusive Falcon Kits upgrade...

I also included a pic of my cutaway version--you can really see what the Falcon kit upgrades do for that kit when you compare the edge detail in the 2 pics

P

smallerFalcon1.JPG

smallerFalcon3.JPG

smallerFalcon9.JPG

47b4d909b3127cceb361368254720000001610.jpg

47b4d910b3127cceb30bc0b2c1bd0000001610.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back