NOS RPF "EMPIRE" Shirts are available again!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
We've just opened pre-orders for these the reissue of these retro RPF shirts along with a chance to win an eFX Wedge Antilles helmet! Here's how it works: You pre-order an RPF "Empire" shirt from our ‪‎Sulacorp‬ store and you'll be automatically qualified for a chance to win an X-Wing Pilot helmet from eFX Inc. PLUS, every day from now through May 15th, we'll refund one random transaction so your order could be free!

To order your shirt, click the link below!

http://sulacorp.com/collections/rpf

attachment.php

Attachments

• RPF Empire Shirt.png
    RPF Empire Shirt.png
    556.3 KB · Views: 1,307
Oops I already have this one, meh ordered another! :lol

Art with the recent thread on the Dirty Russkie hijack, any plans on doing any more Wolverine shirts?

If this sale goes well and we think we could support a run... sure!

Oops I already have this one, meh ordered another! :lol

Art with the recent thread on the Dirty Russkie hijack, any plans on doing any more Wolverine shirts?

Just a heads up! Chris M from Texas was yesterday's winner and is getting his shirt for free! Another winner will be picked today and of course everyone who purchases will be entered for a chance to win the X-Wing helmet!

going to pre-order when i get home

shouldn't this be stickified or cross threaded in the classified section? if not a mass email about it, maybe across all forums?

just asking...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back