North East Prop Party....CHANGED

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

damon5973

I am in and live real close....willow grove, all day is fine a driving tour is fine and I woudllove to show off mine if people want to drive... :D

brad

Zaphod

1) Beginning to mid-April is better for me
2) I'd be coming alne - unless someone wants to commute with me from Somerset County, NJ.
3) Considering how long a drive I've got...I'd rather not tour.

mtsbspidey

i'd definitely be interested...although i don't drive...i'd just be coming from philly...is there a septa stop nearby?...as for your questions...

1) either one works for me
2) i'm cool with all-day...i got nothing but free time
3) like i said i don't drive..but if anyone has an extra seat in their car i'd be down for traveling...i would only ask that i get met near a bus stop...

my question...not to sound niave...but i'm fairly new to the hobby and have never been to a prop party...what exactly does one entail?....skott

The Mantis

Sr Member
I can't speak to that other than to say that it has been some time since I have hosted one of these and the "house" atmosphere tends to add to the comfort level of a prop gathering....no "party" lines will be drawn here as my home will be a DMZ.

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The "PA party" will be in May/June.

Dave, I'd love to come see your castle, but the early part of the year is a busy time. Please take lots of pictures..

I am totally blown away. I had no idea that some of you were in my area. I am in Feasterville Pa. and would kill to attend a prop party. Keep me in mind for it PLEASE.... My email, if you need it is Frankharis@aol.com or you could send me a PM from here.

amish

Sr Member
I am interested.

1. I would prefer Early to Mid April.
2. Probably just me, unless my wife inlcudes herself.
3. I like driving.

Thanks for offering an open invite to your house.

Tom

Darkknight0667

Sr Member
Depending on the date, I'll try to make it. It's a bit of a schlep from NYC, so if anyone in the area wants to carpool I certainly wouldn't mind a co-pilot.

mbmcfarland

Sr Member
I'd like to come and meet you guys in person. I'm in the DC area, so it's a bit of a drive but I will go if I can.

MBM

atacpdx

Originally posted by The Mantis@Feb 22 2006, 02:09 PM
We have had, in the past, people come from as far as Ohio and Florida....looks like the party is shaping up.
[snapback]1190451[/snapback]​

I may be leaving my rainy abode here in Oregon on biz about then so may be able to swing thru and debauch with you guys.