North Dakota Predator

ghanley1

Well I finally had a chance to put on my suit purchased here on the Lair.....Thanks Calpred1 for an excellent job. Alas I had forgotten to put the netting on and had already stuffed my feet in and hung the armor on....a better picture will have to be taken on the next hunt...

DSC01401.JPG

Looks good! I like the color scheme.

Where are you in North Dakota? I'm east of you, in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. You should stop by if you're ever in town.

My sister lives in Maple Grove, I am in Minot, I get down there maybe once a year or so, might have to get there for that convention of yours!

It is an airbrushed cotton/spandex body suit, and I am soooo glad that it is what it is, because by the time I get everything on, I cant imagine fighting with a thicker latex skin. So I think the material coupled with the paint used gave it that unique coloration. The whole suit is actually quite comfortable to wear, once you get used to the AVP armor weight, and the big feet, and the lack of being able to see anything, and poking yourself with the metal blades... but its all worth it!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back