Noobies Beware

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

the eldest

Its been said many times on the forum before, but hope to save noobs money by learning from my mistakes.
If you plan to make a purchase via eBay, mask, bio etc, try to get as much info about the item as possible. I've just wasted money on a p1 bio advertised as 1.1 full size.
Full size if your a 2 year old.
Everyone has a budget, but you only get what you pay for, so ask,ask and ask again.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Good advice. I'll add that if you want quality and want to be sure your getting what you pay for, buy from the multitude of respected members here on the Lair.

xdmray

first off, that sucks to hear eldest. but i gotta say....

i just don't understand why you guys keep taking risks with ebay sellers. I understand the bios on here aren't cheap, but at least for the most part you are going to get a quality product. i know that cons happen here too. But, at least here you can deal with people who have established reps.
i have never bought a prop off of ebay. never will. i save up so i can deal with the person who made the item.
my two cents, but i felt i needed to say it, after seeing a few of these threads pop up.

the eldest

Trust me, a lesson learn't. And I'm 53 and still make school boy errors. Oh well, next thread will be a " poor eldest bio whip round fund" lol.

mothmonty

Sr Member
This is the only place I have NOT been ripped off. Every item I have received/bought from a Lair member has been exactly as described. I would never go beyond these "walls" to get any pred costume items. The quality both in goods and service can't be beat here.

Ice1

Your at the heart of it all, ebay is like shopping on the streets of china town, you do not know what you are getting or where it's from. Hell you could even get sick from it lol.

If one seller here don't have it, ask the next in line and so on. If they don't "all" have what you are looking for or even out, Post it in the market place. Some one will come around to sell one of there pieces.

Hell I broke out my mold and started to sell my helmets. If you need one let me know...