Noob with questions.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zombot

Hello all, I stumbled across this site when I was researching various resins.I have used Vagabond 36xxx, Smooth-on, Aero marine casting resin ( this one has a tendency to weep) Eager Polymer's EP8830. I try to roto cast as much as possible, though I do pressure cast smaller parts. Hear are my questions: At what pressure do you get the best results when pressure casting, ( have been casting at 35 psi) additionally 70 cps seams to be the thinest resin I have found, vagabond, dose anyone here have any suggestions?

Also if there is a thread that that addresses this topic, I would appreciate the help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

opal1970

Hi Zombot,
welcome to the forum, I haven't used it for rotocasting but the resin I am using is 3 minute 55cps resin. Although, this is through a local German store an equivilant should be availible in your area.

Just a tip, you might get more/better replies if your thread title better reflects your topic, something like "Ideal pressure/resin by casting?"

Hope that helps,
Opal