Noob member!

Tab039

Hi All, Just joined, but been making models for a few years now and thought it's about time to join!. I mainly build WW2 tanks, Bandai Star Wars and the odd Predator mask. Here is my most recent Tamiya T55 straight up out the box simply build with the exception of steel tow cable and a few wire grab handles.

Attachments

Tab039

I am guessing this Tamiya kit might have been a donor at some point. Shame I’ve got so many tanks to show you all. Oh well, will have to bore you with my Bandai SW builds!.

Tab039

You got it all wrong my friend.
Something other than sci fi is a welcome change. (y) :)

I'm currently tinkering with the old Revell F-19 stealth fighter and 3 sailing ships.
Thanks for the second heads up. I’ve got a Revell Augusta Westland EH101 on the bench and can’t decide whether I should do the Lancaster or B17 next!

skiffy

Welcome! Looks like you can definitely bring the same kind of finish to your sci-fi subjects as you have with the armour - so we're in for a treat!

Tab039

Thank you Skiffy for your kind words. Still get nervous as hell each time I start a new project. Looking back I can't really remember how I finished most of my kits.