non pred spartacus blood and sand

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EmperorPredator

Very cool, Did you customize the garments? everything looks very sharp so far, I just completed a custom predator myself. It is a 1/4 original, Check me out.

georgieboy26

Very cool, Did you customize the garments? everything looks very sharp so far, I just completed a custom predator myself. It is a 1/4 original, Check me out.
thanx my friend, yes all the garments and armor were hand made from leather and cloth by me, the body is a hot toys muscular body, just checked out your pred, amazing work, what body was used?.....I have made quite a few predator customs myself in 12", some of the threads may still be up, although some may be deleted now...I love kit bashing stuff, keep up the great work buddy.... :mad:

mypreds.jpg

predguys.jpg