Non Pred kit paint up Frankenstien.

inkmonster

Heres a kit I did he other night its not a Predator kit but I figured Id share it. Just put it up on ebay and it was gone fast guess I should have asked more for it. LOL.
FankandDewey011.jpg
FankandDewey009.jpg
FankandDewey007.jpg
FankandDewey005.jpg

FankandDewey011.jpg

FankandDewey009.jpg

FankandDewey007.jpg

FankandDewey005.jpg

Thanks guys a little technique I learnd from David fisher using chalk pastels for the fine details.

What you mix witht he chalk pastels? I tryed this but didnt come out right. Maybe I was using the worng pastels? I've head of this technique some time ago tried it my self but didnt come out right....

What you mix witht he chalk pastels? I tryed this but didnt come out right. Maybe I was using the worng pastels? I've head of this technique some time ago tried it my self but didnt come out right....
Hi I didnt mix anything with them its best if you use good quality chalk pastels though. I just did them like David suggested rub them on course sandpaper to make powders. Then tap them on with a good brush used for drybrushing over the basecoat. Then blow some of the excess off and bruh with a clean brush to feather. Start with the lighter colors and move to the darker tones. Once you get it the way your liking it hit with dullcote to seal it. Then paint the hair eyes etc and if you need to punch anymore of it up go back in a hit it again just make shure you seal it or the chalks will rub off. You can also add contrasting colors like the purples and burgandys to get a brused effect around the wounds and under the eyes. As well as the small veins with blue greens and you can get a great five oclock shadow look using this method. Its known as the poor mans airbrush the effects on small kits is amazing once you get it down.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back