Unlimited Run Nomad's Batfleck Patterns (digital files)

NOMAD202

Hey fellas, I am now offering ALL of my files in one $10 bundle. There are instructions on these boards to size them to your specifications, or contact a sub dye pattern expert and politely ask them to do it for you. I'd do it myself but I need a break from the computer screen because my brain feels like it's going to implode lol. You can of course get this printed at fabric on demand. I can also refer to you a company that will size/print/sew the pattern for you pretty cheap.

These are available with or without the bat emblem,

$10 via paypapl please. I will provide you with the file in your inbox once the payment has went through. Inbox me and I'll give you my paypal info.

suit2_zpstqlne1ld.jpg

suit4_zpshgr08d9b.jpg

version1sample_zpsoyzx9joz.jpg

version2sample_zpsj704b58d.jpg

fullbodysample_zpssefvtiqe.jpg

Here's the file printed and sewn from the vender, as soon as I get it I will model it over a muscle suit:

suit1_zpspqpzbimv.jpg

Here is a snapshot of the display suit for comparison (from the online video):

batfleck2_zpsvwpb0fw7.jpg

Here's my print stretched over my flex design muscle suit, the suit changes tones depending on the lighting (must be the spandex) but you get the picture:

proto_4_zpslugblkkm.jpg

proto_3_zpsxztfhu80.jpg

details_zps2ghm9rsq.jpg

Here's the link to my Batfleck v2:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=247069

Batfleck_V2_normal_sample_zpsovndvx7h.jpg

Batfleck_V2_muscles_sample_zpssiprvapf.jpg

new_project_zps47a1rdar.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Batfleck DoJ detailed texture sub dye print

Sorry I'm a little new to the printed suits, so this won't have the actual 3d texture only a printed one right?

Correct sir, I heard rumblings of another small group working on an actual raised textured suit but I could be mistaken. My skill set only goes so far LOL.

How would one go about getting one printed after getting the file from you? I would be interested but have no idea how to get it made. Also could it be sized to fit a 6' 4" person?

Most people go to fabricondemand.com to get it printed and have a seamstress sew it for them (there's a user on here named TrophyWife that does excellent sewing and a member named Cha0tic does a sewing service as well). Yes the file can be sized,

Last edited:

I know a few guys who have bought it that are getting it printed right now (I think they plan on posting pics in this thread), I've been too busy with moving into a house and court dates (custody thing with my new baby) but I do plan on getting one made for myself LOL. I plan on going to the Chicago Con in August with this all built up.

BUMP*

BTW I'd recommend getting the lighter (version 2) suit, I guess the darker version is difficult to make out the details unless you are up close.

BUMP - I updated the original post with a printed version 2 w/emblem (the lighter version) all sewn up, the picture I received from the vendor. As soon as I receive it I will wear it over a muscle suit for pics.

BUMP UPDATE: updated the first post with new pics of the version 2 w/emblem print

How much would it cost to get printed?

It depends on which service you go to, I had a print done and sewn for less than a $100 recently. But, it's a matter of your personal choice I guess.

Here's an experiment with puffy paint I'm doing on one of my prints, just to see. Not entirely sure what to think of it, but it's fun to look at.

paint_2_zpsl6knzxia.jpg

paint_1_zpspsdzdcx3.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back