Noland (Laurence Fishbourne) From Predators

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

Well this is my nearly complete Noland suit. i still need to make the pauldrons, but other than those it is complete. i have spent a long time putting this together and i am damn happy with the results.

and a few refference pics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

thanks for the kudos!

ok here's a break down of the parts.

Pred Bio--- termokk on the Lair
Samurai Helmet--- my sculpt
Black shirt--- Walmart
Chainmail sleeve--- Whiting Davis chainmail for butchers
Chest armour--- my sculpt
pants--- Vietnamese tiger stripe
Gloves--- Teknic SMT (screen accurate)
gauntlet lid--- i cant remember who made it.... sorry
gauntlet electronics--- e'liuj on the Lair
gun--- a couple of chopped up Nerf guns.

i put everything together and did all the paint.

and now for some pics.

and here's a vid of the gauntlets LEDS

terryr

Sr Member
I've had these awhile but kind of forgot about them. Supposedly they are the actual helmet. The job was sub-contracted to an Asian guy. Can't remember the name.
No watermarks either.

xdmray

yeah i used all of those pics when i was sculpting. it's rare to get such good photos before the movie comes out. they were a gold mine when i first found em.