noir spiderman

tiny

Hello all

I am new here and I was looking for pics on how to build a noir spiderman and I found pics that lead me to here. I was wondering what the face foam that was used was made of ??

I came up with a idea for the noir spidery of adding a leather untillity belt to the costume. I could use some ideas on how to form the leather peices. Can anyone suggest a process on how to do this to me please

No offence but you should really do more research. I think you'll barely find anyone here to help you if you don't show and share what you've already found out yourself. Just show your afford and you'll get a lot of good and friendly help :)

no offence taken. I think I need to redefine my question. i am on this forum to start my research into this project. And I was asking for the best way to do the leather pouch with out a sewing machine and the technic on how to best shape the leather. As i have never done it before. I have done baldrics and belts and this is the next step up for me

I believe someone here in the forums has made a noir spidey before, just type in "spider-man noir" in the search, it should give you his thread, good luck and welcome :)

I came up with a idea for the noir spidery of adding a leather untillity belt to the costume. I could use some ideas on how to form the leather peices. Can anyone suggest a process on how to do this to me please

the badass of spider mans

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back