noir spiderman

tiny

Hello all

I am new here and I was looking for pics on how to build a noir spiderman and I found pics that lead me to here. I was wondering what the face foam that was used was made of ??

tiny

I came up with a idea for the noir spidery of adding a leather untillity belt to the costume. I could use some ideas on how to form the leather peices. Can anyone suggest a process on how to do this to me please

ThatPhoenixGuy

No offence but you should really do more research. I think you'll barely find anyone here to help you if you don't show and share what you've already found out yourself. Just show your afford and you'll get a lot of good and friendly help :)

tiny

no offence taken. I think I need to redefine my question. i am on this forum to start my research into this project. And I was asking for the best way to do the leather pouch with out a sewing machine and the technic on how to best shape the leather. As i have never done it before. I have done baldrics and belts and this is the next step up for me

Mystery

I believe someone here in the forums has made a noir spidey before, just type in "spider-man noir" in the search, it should give you his thread, good luck and welcome :)

captiniples

I came up with a idea for the noir spidery of adding a leather untillity belt to the costume. I could use some ideas on how to form the leather peices. Can anyone suggest a process on how to do this to me please

the badass of spider mans