NOES Freddy Part 1 Costume Life-sized

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sirbrad

Another project that I have wanted to do forever. Here is a first look at the mask by Darkride Studios. I do a TON of Jason costumes and Freddy has been feeling left out for a long time. Will also be using an accurate part 1 sweater, and weathering the hat to an accurate color. Will be adding some other surprises too that awesome surprises as well! ;) Here is a a first look at the mask.

"I have been away from my children...for FAR too long! Hahaha!!!"

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sirbrad

Light grayish highlights done and darkened the band and weathered it all more, added bullet holes as well.