Noble Collection Jumanji game replica ARRIVED! Review with pics!

Offer the dice as well and I'm in!

I'll get a set together. The Monkey is supposed to be semi-translucent green, being in theory, translucent jade. The elephant is supposed to be a dark gray, being made of oxidized iron, the croc, black obsidian (which theirs is spot on), and the rhino is supposed to be ivory or bone.

I'm all over this thing. Would love one of the boards from the members on here, but they're just way out of my price range. Would rather grab the dice and tokens. Is the dimensions of the board correct? Found pics of the screen-used one on here but it didn't say the measurements.

For 145.00 concessions can be made! Look, I'm not dialed in on every nuance of the original, but I think like most "Casual" fans, this satisfies the mind's eye interpretation of the prop. If not, there's always the option to pay a grand (Or whatever the reps go for now) This'll look the same on the shelf from 3 feet away. Well done them!

-Rylo

Noble releases also a scaled replica.

I hoped with the scaled version a company would do a 1:1 version in close future. Didn't know that noble already had plans for this.

Not really blown away of this board. Maybe it's possible to repaint it, but I guess I wait for the first Reviews.

The Monkey is supposed to be semi-translucent green, being in theory, translucent jade. The elephant is supposed to be a dark gray, being made of oxidized iron, the croc, black obsidian (which theirs is spot on), and the rhino is supposed to be ivory or bone.
This is interesting , now I want to carve them from real material
You have some references, pictures or informations explainig why these specific materials?
I mean, why jade and not malachite, same for other.

Last edited:
TOKENS.jpg

I've read it many places, including Etsy, Pinterest and here is a WIKI page.

Also, here is the Link to the "IRON PLA" (magnetic) for the Elephant, from Amazon.
If you look closely at the Elephant, you will see some brown RUST in places, clearly indicating it is iron. With this PLA from Amazon (assuming you can get a good print) you would potentially be able to add REAL rust, since it contains some real Iron.
<LINK> WIKI JUMANJI TOKENS
<LINK> Magnetic Iron PLA

Last edited:
IMG_1765.JPG

Here you can see the Monkey in his hand is a translucent Green. NOT solid green like most replicas. This is the best shot of the translucency, because the light is shining right through it. All other times, the Monkey is on the board, and harder to see.

ok elephant could be carved from hematite so.
The rusty color in the holes could be less polished areas, hematite powder is red.
For the monkey, jade is a weird stone choice for such a green color, but most of prop related things always choose wrong colors and know nothing about stones, it's same problem for the pendant in laracroft, they made a kind of chinese design, making think about jade, but prop color is more like malachite (hero version close up in child lara hand)
I will think about it.if I can source very good informations or get original cast or very good replica, I may consider building a complete game, hand carved wood and the tokens from genuine material, could be funny to make.

I’m starting to warm up to this replica. I’ve wanted one since the movie came out and you’ll never get a wooden one for the price.

Well, it's here!
First impression, it's heavy. I mean (in my opinion) unusually heavy! I'm no expert but it certainly looks full sized to me.
I think I can safely say that it's almost all thick plastic and resin.
The housing is thick plastic and the lid inlay is resin.
The doors open beautifully. The two compartments, one for the dice and one for the tokens, are magnetically closed. The pieces are nice and heavy. Comes with everything needed for actual gameplay.
No electronics. The play area is also inlaid resin. The center is quite clever. It's a felt circle with Jumanji embossed in bright gold foil. What's cool is the green dome it comes with. When you cover the center with it, it actually looks like it's ghostly lit up! It's brilliant!
Is it exact? Nope. But it's gorgeous and anyone who comes to your house to see it will be very impressed.
For $145.00 shipped, in my opinion, it's worth every penny.
Unless you want to spend $1,000.00 for someone interpretation of an uber accurate game, this certainly fulfills my Jumanji game board replica fix. Plus it's an actual working game!

Did I mention it's really freakin' heavy?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 3,375
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 1,148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 820
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 859
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 2,994
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 1,926
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 1,653
Thanks for the Pics !

It's very nice for the price. And, you're right, the glow looks nice on the dome.

Well, it's here!
First impression, it's heavy. I mean (in my opinion) unusually heavy! I'm no expert but it certainly looks full sized to me.
I think I can safely say that it's almost all thick plastic and resin.
The housing is thick plastic and the lid inlay is resin.
The doors open beautifully. The two compartments, one for the dice and one for the tokens, are magnetically closed. The pieces are nice and heavy. Comes with everything needed for actual gameplay.
No electronics. The play area is also inlaid resin. The center is quite clever. It's a felt circle with Jumanji embossed in bright gold foil. What's cool is the green dome it comes with. When you cover the center with it, it actually looks like it's ghostly lit up! It's brilliant!
Is it exact? Nope. But it's gorgeous and anyone who comes to your house to see it will be very impressed.
For $145.00 shipped, in my opinion, it's worth every penny.
Unless you want to spend $1,000.00 for someone interpretation of an uber accurate game, this certainly fulfills my Jumanji game board replica fix. Plus it's an actual working game!

Did I mention it's really freakin' heavy?

Thanks for the pics!

Nice purchase ! It looks great at such a reasonable price.

As an aside, I saw they have a miniature one at $25, with lights & sounds. I wonder why on earth they did not do L&S on the full size one too :unsure:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back