Noble Collection Hermione Wand vs Screen-used

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CSMacLaren

Sr Member
I'm really out of my element, but a friend asked me to see if a Hermione wand could be accurized. There is a silk screened copyright that could potentially be sanded down and painted over.

However, is the Noble Collection's paint scheme accurate? The tone is kind of greenish and not quite like wood.

I've been scouring forum posts and the web for a clear hi-res shot of the screen used wand (I'm guessing from Ep 6 or 7?) but the best I've found was blurry and didn't give me an accurate sense of the paint scheme. However, it did suggest the paint scheme is more brownish than green.

Would the experts please chime in? Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thumbhead

Hermione's wand at the studio tour in London:

ibcc2mbnHsadQ.jpg

iFMElnT2oGHhl.jpg

Good shot from a publicity photo:

iw5iPsK0etZ2b.jpg

The attached high res shots show the colour scheme quite well too.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.