Done Noble Collection Alethiometer (Golden Compass)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If someone has this for sale, please drop me a PM. Also leads to online stores that would still offer these, are welcome...

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump... Willing to pay a fair amount of money for a mint one that comes with the original packaging...

Last edited:

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Think we should persuade @RelicMaker to do this as his next project. :thumbsup
Would be a great idea! After all, there were some let-downs on the Noble version: the color was a bit dull, for instance. The Alethiometer was not a very bright golden shine in the movie neither, but it should be a bit more shiny than the matte finish of Noble.

Since RelicMaker did a fantastic job with the Clock of Ages from Tombraider, the Alethiometer might be possible to tackle for him too... I don't even need moving / spinning dials...

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got a mint one in it's original packaging! Thanks Stoney, I'm super happy with it!