No way to make it perfect, but I'll do the best I can on this Falcon...

No, don't look yet. It's almost done. Sunday probably...
IMG_20210312_202927.jpg

You're having fun! I have the majority of an MPC kit here (as long as the kids haven't lost parts) I gave up on to do my Fine Molds kit.... if I can help you out with any parts let me know. I'm only holding onto the kit for kit bashing parts at this stage.
Cheers,
Josh

Well done. Yes I agree you captured the appearance quite well. Where do you intend to display her?
Could be pretty cool fixed to a wall somewhere!
I think with any of these builds the important thing is YOU had fun building it.
Cheers,
Josh

Well done. Yes I agree you captured the appearance quite well. Where do you intend to display her?
Could be pretty cool fixed to a wall somewhere!
I think with any of these builds the important thing is YOU had fun building it.
Cheers,
Josh
Thanks, and thanks for that generous offer before! I honestly don't know where I'll display it.
I might have to start saving up for your Fine Molds kit now... in the mean time, here it is in sunlight:
IMG_20210313_142331.jpg

That is definitely useful and something I will give a try on mine. I am building the cutaway version and I did not want to trim down the sidewalls since the interior wont fit right afterwards

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back