No 3 MK 1 Windvane (or just sleeve)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a tough one, but if anyone has a spare REAL Hales No 3 MK 1 windvane sleeve (or the whole windvane if necessary), please send me a PM.

I don't actually need the whole grenade or stem, just the windvane sleeve but I will purchase any combo of the sleeve, fins, and stem together if necessary. It doesn't have to be prop accurate with the deep groove either and it can have some wear/weathering. I'm just looking for a real one.

To cover all bases: I know Roman has rep ones, I know Parks has rep ones with laser etched lettering, I know there's the cast version but it's too small. I'm looking for a real one.

Please send me a PM if you have one or know of somewhere I may be able to find one. Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.